If you are interested in any of the positions below, send your CV and cover letter by email email@example.com.
Chief Electors Office
FASA is looking to hire a Chief Electoral Officer for the upcoming By-Elections to take place in NOVEMBER, 2015. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience within the inner workings of an electoral process and to make certain that a fair and democratic election takes place for the Executive team. Please email Sophy at FASASpecialEvents@gmail.com by October 30th with CV and cover letter.
Duties may include:
- hiring of Poll Clerks
- verify that the parties are complying with these regulations;
- ensure the integrity and independence of the electoral process
- issue directives on the carrying out of these regulations;
- receive and examine the reports and returns transmitted to him or her;
- inquire into the legitimacy of election expenses
- be responsible for the archive of election results
- propose electoral reforms to Council
- provide any person applying therefore with advice and information regarding the carrying out of these regulations;
- give public access to the information, reports, returns or documents relating to these regulations;
- hold information meetings for the benefit of candidates and referendum committees
The principal function of the Chairperson is to ensure that the FASA By-Laws are adhered to and that all FASA BoD meetings are chaired in accordance with the latest edition of “Robert’s Rules of Order”. The Chairperson shall act on behalf of BoD when mandated to do so. Applicants for Chair position must present themselves at the next BoD meeting (date TBD)!
Board of Directors
FASA is also looking for Board of Directors. We are looking for ONE MORE representative from Studio Arts. If interested in this position, please simply show up at our Special General Meeting on November 2nd, starting at 6 pm in the Hall Building: 7th Floor CSU Lounge.